Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Raindrops On Roses

These are a few of my favourite things:

Walking around barefoot both indoors and outdoors.

Wearing a new pair of jeans for the first time.

Listening to someone who can really play a harmonica.

The smell of freshly tumble dried clothes.

Waking up on a sunny Saturday morning when I have no plans.

Ginger Baker's drum fills on "The White Room".

Family movies from the 1980s.

The fizz of excitement when the house lights are turned off just before a gig starts.

Scotland scoring a goal in a competitive international football match.

1 comment:

India Drummond said...

I love being barefoot. In fact, I hardly ever wear shoes anymore.

I agree with you on most of these, actually, but maybe not 80's movies. :)

Thanks for popping by my blog the other day! It's great to hear from you. I hope all is well!